Saturday 12 November 2016

Why I Fly The Flag On Veterans Day

thank-you-veterans-day

November 11th is Veterans day, and in the middle of the hustle and bustle of daily life I wanted to stop and give thanks to all of of the veterans who have served and those who serve today.

And I hope that you will too.

I have a task for you… A mission that I hope you will accept.

Make it your mission to find a Veteran today, shake their hand, and give them a genuine THANK YOU, for every day of freedom that you have known and will know.

I know I will.

A friend of mine sent me this truly touching video and I wanted to share it with you.

Please watch it now:

This man flies his flag because it’s a Saturday… and because he can…

Why will you fly the flag today (and every day after)?

I look forward to seeing your answers.

Want more? Check out other articles on our site:

7 Deadliest Disasters in American History

The 7 Deadly Sins Of Survival To Avoid At All Costs

Are YOU America’s Top Survivalist?



from SurvivalLife http://survivallife.com/why-i-fly-the-flag-on-veterans-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment